1) Waxing Whimsical - this is a teal crelly with hot pink glitter pieces. I love the unique idea with two colors I wouldn't usually think to put together.
2) Dreamland - this is a holographic purple. This polish is even shinier in sunlight! I actually caught myself staring at my nails while driving :)
3) Wonderland - another crelly with multi-colored glitters, mostly blue and purples. I love, love, love blues and purples together, and this polish nails it!
4) Sideshow - a blue crelly with pink, yellow, green, and purple glitters. I like the simplicity of this polish, and the colors are fantastic.
5) Minty Kiss - okay, if I had to pick a favorite this is it! Minty Kiss is a perfect green crelly with lots of white and green glitter flakes. I feel like it should smell minty as well :)
Thank you to Jennifer over at ModLacquer for creating such beautiful polishes! Be sure to check out her shop on Etsy and grab some!